Conditions of Reporting
1. The reported results are for the information of the referring doctor.
2. Partial reproduction of this report is not permitted.
3. It is presumed that the test performed on the specimen belong to the patient named or identified, such verification being the sole responsibility of the client collecting the said specimen.
4. This report is not valid for medico-legal purposes.
5. Millennium Special Pathology Laboratory or anybody representing it shall not assume any liability, responsibility for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred or suffered by any person as a result of use of this report.
6. Isolated laboratory investigations may not confirm the final diagnosis of a disease. They help in arriving at a diagnosis in conjunction with clinical presentation and other diagnostic modalities.
7. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action based on the contents of this report by any person other than the referring doctor is strictly prohibited and unlawful.